Welcome to the New Zealand Sterile Sciences Association
NZSSA is the professional body for NZ Sterile Services, promoting high quality of service delivery and patient care outcomes, achieved through education and professional representation.
The association’s main objectives are:
- To foster, promote and encourage interest amongst the members of the Association and others in the study of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- To promote and encourage the implementation and upgrading of principles and practices of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- To encourage the publication of any useful information relating to Sterile Sciences practices.
- To promote conferences for the consideration of all questions concerning medical device reprocessing.
- To liaise with other sterilisation ‘associations’ throughout the world in an effort to increase knowledge and understanding of medical device reprocessing sciences and to share that information with all members.
- To work with government departments and regulatory authorities to improve practice and increase the understanding of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- In the last edition of Supplyline there was a call for nominations for an upcoming vacancy on the NZSSA Executive team. Two members were nominated and […]
- This year we received several excellent applications from members who were interested in obtaining an NZSSA Scholarship to attend one of several conferences. The NZSSA is […]
- This forum is based in the Auckland area for Auckland attendees. Please click on the flyer and programme and hopefully if you are in the greater […]