Welcome to the New Zealand Sterile Sciences Association
NZSSA is the professional body for NZ Sterile Services, promoting high quality of service delivery and patient care outcomes, achieved through education and professional representation.
The association’s main objectives are:
- To foster, promote and encourage interest amongst the members of the Association and others in the study of the Sterile Services concept and allied problems, with a view to increasing the efficiency of the service provided by hospitals in New Zealand to patients and the public generally
- To promote and encourage the implementation and upgrading of principles and practices of sterilisation
- To encourage the publication of any useful information concerning Sterile Service practices
- To promote conferences for the consideration of all questions relating to Sterile Services and allied fields.
- Did you attend the NZSSA 2017 conference in Dunedin? Check out some of the photos from the conference in the gallery section of the website.
- Registrations are now due for January / February 2018 . With upcoming changes including a career pathway for Sterile Technicians it is even more important that […]
- The NZSSA are pleased to announce that for 2018 they will be offering a range of Scholarships for members.These include educational scholarships and for attendance at […]