Welcome to the New Zealand Sterile Sciences Association
NZSSA is the professional body for NZ Sterile Services, promoting high quality of service delivery and patient care outcomes, achieved through education and professional representation.
The association’s main objectives are:
- To foster, promote and encourage interest amongst the members of the Association and others in the study of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- To promote and encourage the implementation and upgrading of principles and practices of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- To encourage the publication of any useful information relating to Sterile Sciences practices.
- To promote conferences for the consideration of all questions concerning medical device reprocessing.
- To liaise with other sterilisation ‘associations’ throughout the world in an effort to increase knowledge and understanding of medical device reprocessing sciences and to share that information with all members.
- To work with government departments and regulatory authorities to improve practice and increase the understanding of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- Applications are open for the educator position at Hawkes Bay Sterile Services Department. To check out this great opportunity of a full time position click on […]
- Following on from discussion at the NZSSA conference 2019, a letter has been forwarded to MTANZ and the Orthopaedic group made up of the loan set […]
- Supervisor CSSD (Full Time), SAPS, CM Health This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, enthusiastic leader. Our Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD) is seeking a […]
- Coming to this website in October is a members only page. Here you will have access to: registration details, standards, library,minutes of meetings, policy and guidelines […]