Welcome to the New Zealand Sterile Sciences Association
NZSSA is the professional body for NZ Sterile Services, promoting high quality of service delivery and patient care outcomes, achieved through education and professional representation.
The association’s main objectives are:
- To foster, promote and encourage interest amongst the members of the Association and others in the study of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- To promote and encourage the implementation and upgrading of principles and practices of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- To encourage the publication of any useful information relating to Sterile Sciences practices.
- To promote conferences for the consideration of all questions concerning medical device reprocessing.
- To liaise with other sterilisation ‘associations’ throughout the world in an effort to increase knowledge and understanding of medical device reprocessing sciences and to share that information with all members.
- To work with government departments and regulatory authorities to improve practice and increase the understanding of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- The Diploma is open for enrolment in trimester 2. If you are interested click on this link: Diploma in Sterilising Technology In 2019 the Diploma opened with […]
VACANCY: Bay of Plenty District Health Board, Sterile Supply Technician – 0.8FTE – closes 20 May 2020Bay of Plenty District Health Board is looking for a part-time sterile supply technician to be based at Tauranga Hospital. The role is being advertised on […]
VACANCY: Capital & Coast District Health Board, Wellington – Sterile Services Manager – closes 18 May 2020Capital & Coast District Health Board is seeking a new manager for their busy sterile services department. If you are interested click on the link below: […]