Welcome to the New Zealand Sterile Sciences Association
NZSSA is the professional body for NZ Sterile Services, promoting high quality of service delivery and patient care outcomes, achieved through education and professional representation.
The association’s main objectives are:
- To foster, promote and encourage interest amongst the members of the Association and others in the study of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- To promote and encourage the implementation and upgrading of principles and practices of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- To encourage the publication of any useful information relating to Sterile Sciences practices.
- To promote conferences for the consideration of all questions concerning medical device reprocessing.
- To liaise with other sterilisation ‘associations’ throughout the world in an effort to increase knowledge and understanding of medical device reprocessing sciences and to share that information with all members.
- To work with government departments and regulatory authorities to improve practice and increase the understanding of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- Nominations are invited for positions on the NZSSA Executive for the term 2018 -2021. All members of the Executive including the President and Secretary are to be […]
- Wakefield Hospital in Wellington see CSD Technician with a MINIMUM of Level 3 Sterilising Technology Certificate, 3 years experience and commitment to providing a quality service. […]
- This is an opportunity for someone who wants to grow in their career or make a move in a new direction. See the advertisement for details […]