Welcome to the New Zealand Sterile Sciences Association
NZSSA is the professional body for NZ Sterile Services, promoting high quality of service delivery and patient care outcomes, achieved through education and professional representation.
The association’s main objectives are:
- To foster, promote and encourage interest amongst the members of the Association and others in the study of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- To promote and encourage the implementation and upgrading of principles and practices of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- To encourage the publication of any useful information relating to Sterile Sciences practices.
- To promote conferences for the consideration of all questions concerning medical device reprocessing.
- To liaise with other sterilisation ‘associations’ throughout the world in an effort to increase knowledge and understanding of medical device reprocessing sciences and to share that information with all members.
- To work with government departments and regulatory authorities to improve practice and increase the understanding of medical device reprocessing sciences.
- Kia ora, it is 36 days to the NZSSA Conference. It has been two years in the making and we are really looking forward to seeing […]
- Would you like to attend the NZSSA conference 7-9 September but can’t get funding? Check out the conference scholarship on the training and education page. The […]
- Conference is in 69 Days! Have you registered? Remember early bird pricing closes on 31 July 2022. Check out the programme on the conference page. See you […]