Membership classifications to the NZ Sterile Services Association are listed below.
An Ordinary Member shall be a permanent employee of a Sterile Services department administered by Private Hospitals, Clinics or District Health Boards and who has paid the annual subscription.
An Associate Member is any member or employee of a body, organisation or company that is directly engaged in some aspect of sterilisation but who is not currently employed in a Sterile Services department and who has paid the annual subscription.
An Honorary Member is any person who, by unanimous vote of the National Executive, has been elected an Honorary member by virtue of the fact that their membership will add prestige to the Association.
A Life Member is any person who, by unanimous vote, has been elected such by the National Executive in recognition of services rendered to the Association or its Objectives or who made an outstanding contribution to the practice of sterilisation.
Application for NZSSA Membership
- Application for membership shall be submitted to the National Treasurer in writing on the appropriate form.
- Membership of the Association shall be effective upon approval of a completed form and receipt of the specified subscription.
Applying for membership
- Complete the online form or print off and complete the “Membership Application Form”.
- Email or post the completed form, along with $50, to the Treasurer at the address given.
- For payment options go to the Payments and Refund page.
Membership renewal notices are sent to each member when they fall due.
For payment options go to the Payments and Refund page.